• A great review from Germany

    Latest news about my red JNaja 50 mm which arrived Thursday afternoon. I was EnRinged from Thursday evening till Saturday morning. I had to remove it because of some sport activities ;-)

    Wow, the feeling is great. I never worn a "CockRing" so long. It is very comfortable! I love it.
    And yes, it is now my absolute favorite of my huge collection of CockRings!

    I have some other CockRings made from a ridged material (stainless steel) - but as they are only like
    "a ring" they are not so comfortable. Some of them have a connection to a ball which you can plug into ... ;-)
    (Think you know them too ;-) ... So they are not designed for wearing 24/7 ;-)

    Since Saturday afternoon I am EnRinged again. And for the next days there is no sports scheduled :-)))))
    So I can enjoy wearing your great JNaja !

    1 comments → A great review from Germany

    1. Blue Titanium Art - Tithon Art
      Tithon titanium canteen Art · Tithon Art · nano titanium flat iron Tithon Art · Tithon Art titanium wedding bands for men · Tithon Art. Tithon Art. Tithon Art. Tithon Art. Tithon Art. Tithon Art. Tithon Art. Tithon Art. Tithon Art. Tithon Art. Tithon Art. Tithon Art. Tithon Art. Tithon Art. Tithon Art. Tithon Art. Tithon Art. Tithon Art. Tithon Art. Tithon Art. Tithon Art. Tithon Art. Tithon Art. Tithon Art. Tithon Art. Tithon Art. Tithon Art. Tithon Art. Tithon Art. Tithon Art. titanium mug Tithon tube supplier

    Post a Comment