• A follow up review from the US


    Your JNaja has sexual changed my life. I even start getting an erection just thinking about it. weird huh.
    Also the box looks REAL NICE. Give it a more gift able appearance as well, I sure would give one wrapped as a gift. I'd think I have more pleasure explaining and expressing how my own JNaja works for me.
    Last week I went for a massage to my regular therapist and was wearing my JNaja. My therapist said WOW what is this? I never saw one like it and he asked about it. Let say my JNaja went into action and it lead to some serious sensual conversation.
    I hope I am not starting to sound like a broken record here but this ring you created sure has sexual EnRinged my life. I sometimes going back and try using some of my older steal, aluminum  and silicon ring but the feeling is just not the same. I don't feel the same arousal, the same pleasure that I been getting from the JNaja. Thank you again for EnRinging  my life!
    naked Joe a EnRinged Gentleman

    0 comments → A follow up review from the US

    Post a Comment