• JNaja review from Austria

    After having the JNaja on the market for a couple of months now most feedback are amazing short remarks like: "Wearing a JNaja all day is like your lover holding your package in her/his hand all day ... ready to suck hard and deep ... very nice so ...

    But this great one from Austria we could not resist sharing with you all:

    "Just want to say some words about my new JNaja. I wear it now for a few weeks and I´m fascinated from the beginning. It was delivered in a stylish plastic bag. My wife opened the package first and she said „that looks good!“.

    It is easy to pull it on – first the balls, then the penis. I pulled it down/behind, as far as I could, to bring the „tip“ in the position on the perineum. It is just a pleasant feeling to wear it, it is the feeling to „be EnRinged“ :-) . The tip rubs gentle against your perineum and the ring, brings your genitals into a nice, good-locking position.

    The JNaja is completly easy-care. I wear it all night and day and wash it every day when I shower. Although I shave my genital area, I will not shave it in the area under the upper side of the ring. In my case it caused some irritated skin in this area. But if the hair has grown a few millimeters, it´s okay.

    It is important before ordering, that you make a propper measurement. Don´t underestimate the circumference behind your „package“! I think, if you are in the border zone between two sizes, you better take the bigger one.

    And yes, my erections are stronger, the JNaja has definitly a good effect on my sex life! And I´m looking forward to the positive, long term effects of the perineum pressure...

    One more thing I have to mention: Jelle´s company has an outstanding customer service! So if you have any questions about his product, just ask him!"

    Enjoy being EnRinged,

    Walter

    BeRinged with a Ready to Wear Edition

    0 comments → JNaja review from Austria

    Post a Comment